Experts at Pay Per Click Management
Paid Search (AKA Search Advertising, SEM, PPC) most likely drives a big portion of your most profitable revenue. This means you need an agency you can trust; an agency that specializes in pay per click, with experience and an ocean of knowledge. Put your money in hands of experts the live and breath PPC. With a combined experience of over 20 years, Digital Brain Labs experts know all the ins and outs of paid advertising.
Here’s our approach to PPC:
- Understanding what works and replicating more of it, in order to grow profit and reduce costs. We’ll cut out the fat and anything that’s just wasting your budget.
- Optimized ad text created based on your audience and their specific characteristics such as location, search intent and time.
- Balance the complexity of large, enterprise-level accounts with streamlined, accurate concierge reporting.
- Transparency and accuracy with detailed performance reports
- Improve efficiency with the right use of our proprietary tools, off-the-shelf technology, and manual optimizations – all customized for your account.
- Optimizing your account performance with various custom digital tools, automated algorithms and repeated analysis of your traffic
Go Beyond the Basics of Keyword Bidding
Many agencies will aim to build your campaign and focus purely on bids. Although bidding is important, we believe there is much more that needs attention on a regular basis. We spend most of our time on critical strategies, testing and unique methodologies in order to really boost your performance to the max time and time again.
Just a few examples:
- We take the time to understand your business and your goals. Our decisions are based on a mix of data analysis and our business plans.
- Campaigns custom tailored to your business model will provide you better control and important insights.
- Identifying the best attribution model and maximizing your profits.
- Expanding your account and exposure appropriately in order to increase revenue.Thinking ahead and building strategies that will take advantage of your busy season and reduce losses during slower periods.
- Crush the competition by getting into early-stage feature beta testing with Google and Microsoft.
- Early access to beta level features from Both Google and Microsoft gives us the edge to win.
- Improving and striving towards a high quality score in order to increase impression share and reduce cost per acquistion.
Understanding Mobile Users
No matter what your business is; your traffic will be coming from users searching on desktops, tablets and smart phones. Although the volume of traffic keeps increasing from mobile devices, desktops usually still retain the best conversion rate. This doesn’t mean that mobile users don’t make purchases; it only means that understanding how to convert them is a challenge that requires a strategy built on user experience analysis.
With this in mind, we act appropriately and make sure to implement the proper strategies:
- Device-specific bidding strategies created to maximize ROI
- User experience is different based on devices; this means placing the best call-to-action in front of your potential customers based on how they are searching.
- Taking complete advantage of cross-channel and cross device attribution.
- Creating unique ads that not only generate clicks and traffic, but will actually increase revenue.
Our Secret Sauce
With so much data being collected, understanding this data and reaching meaningful insights that will assist in making decisions and building strategies is more challenging than ever before. Below is just a short list of unique stuff we do here at Digital Brain Labs:
- Call Tracking
- Dynamic Ads
- Share of Voice Analysis
- Defensive Bidding Strategies
- URL Tagging
- CRM Integration
- Dynamic Remarketing
- Behavioral, Socioeconomic, and/or Interest-based Targeting
- Direct Response
- Email List Building
- Keyword Mapping